Friday, November 30, 2012

Winter Gloves

How often do you buy new gloves? I've had mine for about three years now and think it's time to shell out some more money for new ones.
In the Royal Enfield dealership shop in Madrid Rubi showed my some new Italian electric battery-powered heated gauntlet gloves that look really good. I tried them on for a moment and they do heat up pretty fast. They are pricy though, at 269€ you really have to think long and hard.
I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to get the ones you can plug into the motorcycle electricals so that I wouldn't be "battery dependent".

I've got an upcoming trip to Seville on the 14-16 and think it may be a good idea to get some first.

Any recommendations on brands to get or to avoid? Tricks for wiring the Bullet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Feel free to leave comment on a post or thread or suggest something of your own.

Deja tus comentarios y recomendaciones, me interesa leer los que opines.