Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Catching up, part 1 Good news and bad news

It's been a while since my last post, mostly because you can catch me on Google Plus, and if you interact, perhaps you'll get into one of my circles.

The good news: after the tumble on the fated Vuelta a la Comunidad de Madrid back in October, my biker buddy Javier "Flexit" H. brought me back a new, better windscreen. This one is curved and looks great.




I put on the stickers for the lettering a few days later.






The bad news: I put a cool decal on the tank, too, but it turned out a wee bit twisted off-center. Oh well. The tank is dented anyway so perfection was never in the stars. ;-P

So the Balita Roja is all jazzed up and looking good.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've been a lazy bum and have just gotten around to introducing her to the blog, Chris. Thanks for making that clear to the world hahahahaha!
      I'll post more on the BMW experience as I use it. First big trip will be at the end of February, to go 400 to the Mediterranean coast at Castellón for the weekend. REALLY looking forward to it!

      Delete

Hi. Feel free to leave comment on a post or thread or suggest something of your own.

Deja tus comentarios y recomendaciones, me interesa leer los que opines.